controlsrfun

Default PivotChart & Secondary Axes

Is it possible to have a pivotchart with a primary & secondary axes in Excel
2002? If so, how do you setup the secondary axes?

Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

Right-click on the series you want to change, and select 'Format Data
Series'
On the Axis tab, select Secondary Axis, click.

However, loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts, so you
may want to record a macro as you change the axis. There's information
in the following MSKB article:

Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

controlsrfun

When I try this, the choice for changing to a secondary axis is greyed out
and not selectable. I know how to make a secondary axis for a regular chart
but it seems as if it can not be applied to a pivot chart?