JAS123

Default How to make Three Bars and one line with a second axis in EXCEL

I want to make a Chart in EXCEL such that I canhave three or more BARS and
one Line..The line I want in a second axis.
Barb R.

Let's say you have three series that you want for bars and one that you want
plotted as a line. Create a bar chart using all 4 series. Select the
series that you want to change to a line and right click on the series.
You can change the chart type for the series at this point. I believe it
will put it on a secondary axis automatically.