gemini1215

Default What's the best chart style for graphing questionnaire response

I have to graph responses gathered from a 7 question survey given at the end
of training courses. Scale of response is 1 thru to 5 with approx 12
attendees on each course within 15 training sessions. I'm using Excel 2003.
bj

I would recommend The three D Column Chart with the questions as catagories
and response level as series (Set up 5 series ) Count the number of "1"s
for question 1 and enter this value into series 1 at catagory 1 do this
for alll of the responses and all of the response levels.
"gemini1215" wrote:

I have to graph responses gathered from a 7 question survey given at the end
of training courses. Scale of response is 1 thru to 5 with approx 12
attendees on each course within 15 training sessions. I'm using Excel 2003.

Tushar Mehta

There is no single best chart style. It all depends on what you want
to do and how you want to "slice-and-dice" the results.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,