Tony

Default Y Axes

I have a version of Excel 2000 or Greater no sure but here is my problem.
When I used the Chart Wizard, Green and Red do not appear in the Y Axes.
Apples Oranges
Green 4 7
Red 10 9

How do I get Green and Red to appear in the Y Axes instead of the Legend.
Apples and Oranges appear in the X axes ok.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

bj

What is the Green and red supposed to signify The Y axis is numeric only It
does not have lable capabilities. There are methods of making it read Red
and Green show on the graph, but it is not automatic

"Tony" wrote:

I have a version of Excel 2000 or Greater no sure but here is my problem.
When I used the Chart Wizard, Green and Red do not appear in the Y Axes.
Apples Oranges
Green 4 7
Red 10 9

How do I get Green and Red to appear in the Y Axes instead of the Legend.
Apples and Oranges appear in the X axes ok.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

Tushar Mehta

See my post in this newsgroup in a concurrent discussion titled "can
you create a chart in excel with alphanumeric data?"

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I have a version of Excel 2000 or Greater no sure but here is my problem.
When I used the Chart Wizard, Green and Red do not appear in the Y Axes.
Apples Oranges
Green 4 7
Red 10 9

How do I get Green and Red to appear in the Y Axes instead of the Legend.
Apples and Oranges appear in the X axes ok.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

Tony

Tushar
I found you web site interesting but I can figure how to get to newsgroup in
a concurrent discussion titled "can
you create a chart in excel with alphanumeric data?"

I must be doing or looking in the wrong place.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

See my post in this newsgroup in a concurrent discussion titled "can
you create a chart in excel with alphanumeric data?"

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I have a version of Excel 2000 or Greater no sure but here is my problem.
When I used the Chart Wizard, Green and Red do not appear in the Y Axes.
Apples Oranges
Green 4 7
Red 10 9

How do I get Green and Red to appear in the Y Axes instead of the Legend.
Apples and Oranges appear in the X axes ok.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

Jon Peltier

Depending on how it's sorted, scroll up or down to the next thread.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services