Default Scatter charts -- can I lock in a 1:1 aspect ratio for axes?

Hi all...

I most often create scatter charts, but really want to lock the aspect
ratio between the x and y axes. Haven't been able to find a setting for
this. I suppose I could write a VBA routine, but thought I should ask first.

Regards,
mvsmith

Jon Peltier

You might have some luck with this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SquareGrid.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

MVSmith wrote:

Hi all...

I most often create scatter charts, but really want to lock the aspect
ratio between the x and y axes. Haven't been able to find a setting for
this. I suppose I could write a VBA routine, but thought I should ask first.

Regards,
mvsmith

Hi Jon,

Thanks! That works pretty well, and I can adapt your code
as needed. Most grateful...also some cool links at your website
on VBA.

Regards,
mvsmith