Old May 25th 05, 05:30 PM
bhofsetz

Default large non contiguous data set

Thanks for the suggestions Mr Shorty.

I was hoping I could plot directly from the original data source
without having to rearrange it (into contiguous series). I have
several large data sets that need to be plotted based on given
criteria. Currently I have a macro that will generate the plots
desired however if the data set is too large I run into the problem
described.
Unless you can referece multiple cells on the same sheet with less
redundancy I suppose I may have to rearrange the data before plotting.

can I change the required Y values of:

=(Results!$B$15,Results!$B$18,Results!$B$25,Result s!$B$31,Results!$B$37,Results!$B$44,Results!$B$50,
Results!$B$56,Results!$B$63,Results!$B$69,Results!
$B$75,Results!$B$82,Results!$B$88,Results!$B$94,Re
sults!$B$101,Results!$B$107)

to something like this, without the need to repeat the sheet name?

=(Results!($B$15,$B$18,$B$25,$B$31,$B$37,$B$44,$B$ 50,$B$56,$B$63,$B$69,
$B$75,$B$82,$B$88,$B$94,$B$101,$B$107))

I've tried similar syntax but it doesn't want to work for me. Is there
a different syntax that can be used to accomplish what I'm after?

Thanks again for any help.

--
bhofsetz
bhofsetz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18807