tex_brazil

Default My Y-axis label is cut off in Excel charts

When I create charts in Excel the Y-axis label is cut-off. It prints fine,
but when I export the charts to other Microsoft documents (Word, Powerpoint)
the cut-off label is still there and does not print out right.
Bernard Liengme

This is a known bug. A workaround is to add some periods to the end of the
text and format these (font colour) so they invisible.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme