Mathieu

Default Add a baseline **kind of trend** to a Excel graph quickly

Hi,

I would like to quickly add a baseline trend to a graph without having to
write (exemple: Value 30) the same number of time as of my X axis data.

Actually, I have to "emulate" a false line.

Is there a way to enter only one number and it automatically add the
baseline trend so we can see variance easily.

Thanks!
--
Mathieu

silver23

If your "false line" is meant to be a "point-to-point trend line" so that you
can easily see variance among the midpoints, then this array function might
help. See:

Subject: Missing functions and commands 5/1/2005 8:52 AM PST

By: silver23 In: microsoft.public.excel.programming