Tony

Default Pie-in-Pie

I created a nice Pie-in-Pie, my question is, how do I enlarge both pie
without the pies separating slices.

Thanks in Advance Tony
Andy Pope

The size of both is related to the plot area. To select the plot area
click the area between the pies then chartarea size permitting you can
resize the plotarea.
To change the size of the pie within the plot area look at the Size of
second pie on the options tab.

Cheers
Andy

--