MommaRMe

Default How I type SOLD across column length without changing current data

Andy Pope

You're a bit light on detail so here are a bunch of possible methods
some or all of which may or may not be appropriate.

Use the data label.

Add another data series and use its data labels.

(For both data label methods you can link the data labels to a cells
contents. Try this free addin
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm)

Add an dummy series and use a custom fill. Create a autoshape containing
the word sold. Copy and paste this to the dummy data series. Set the
value for a sold bar to that of the sold value whenever you whant the
word Sold to appear.

If none of these help or you do not know how to implement then then post
back.

Cheers
Andy

MommaRMe wrote: