Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Manual pie charts

Is there a way that I can create a blank, quartered pie chart that I can
shade per quarter as needed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In A1:A4 enter 4 identical numbers (1,1,1,1)
Make a pie chart
Format the chart to make the colors white and the borders black
Now you have a circle divided into four quarters.
Put you could have done with the the Paint drawing program!
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP