Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart with a lot of columns

If have an excell sheet with 24 sets of XY data (48 columns). I was
wondering if anyone had a time saving tip for putting all this data on a
scatter chart.

Here are how my columns are organized:

Time, Position1, Time, Velocity1, Blank, Blank, Time,
Position2,Time,Velocity2, Blank, Blank....

I think that I am facing two seperate challanges:

1) How do I get excell to automatically put time on the x-axis and Position
and Velocity on the y?

2) How do I get excell to automatically put the position1, position2, and
so on into different data series.

If their is no way around the tedious process of manually selecting data
series just let me know. I am just hoping that there is a better way.