Rebekah

Default can't change how data on 2nd axis is being displayed

I have created a chart with columns on 1 axis and lines on the other. My
problem is that I want to show the information on the 2nd axis in correlation
to the information that is being displayed on the primary axis. For example,
my data for the primary axis is Revenue by Market Segment by Year and the
data on my secondary axis is Number of Sales Order by Market Segment by Year.
What I am trying to do is so the data point for the Number of Sales order
for a particular year in the same place as the revenue for the particular
year and market segment is being displayed on the primary axis. Is there a
way that I can force my data to do this on the secondary axis. Any help is
appreciated.

Rebekah
bj

Part of the reason thet you haven't had responses in your requests for
information is that probably people do not know what you are really asking.

I assume that what you want is for the symbol (or where the symbol would be)
on the line portion of the drawing to line up with the center of the column
for that particular year

If this is not correct, please explain further what you want to do and
describe what it is doing now that you do not want.

Several things you might do if it is correct.
Check that you have the same number of data points in each data set and that
the line data set is formated to be in the center of the catagory