Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I set up a stacked bar chart using military times?

When my values are time, whenther they are reagular or military, the bottom
bar is correct, but the others are not. As anexample, if I want a stacked
bar that shows the following 3 times:
start work 8:00
lunch 12:30
clock out 16:30

how do I get the bars displayed correctly as well as the "displayed values"?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I have just put up a proposed solution for you at:-

www.pierrefondes.com

- first (top) example on the home page.

Thanks!

"Healthcare Quality Analyst" wrote:

When my values are time, whenther they are reagular or military, the bottom
bar is correct, but the others are not. As anexample, if I want a stacked
bar that shows the following 3 times:
start work 8:00
lunch 12:30
clock out 16:30

how do I get the bars displayed correctly as well as the "displayed values"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The upper bars in a stacked chart have to show not the endpoint of that
bar, but the difference between the top of that bar and the top of the
lower bar. Your data should be

Start 8:00
Lunch 4:30
Home 4:00

For military time, use a custom format of hhmm

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.