Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Use a different spreadsheet as source data

Presently, I have a radar comparing YTD actual 2009 vs YTD budget 2009 but I
want to provideto user the capability of seeing maybe actual 2008 vs budget
2008. Meaning that I am looking for a way to change the automatically not the
X or Y (it will remain the same) but change the sheet used as the source data
for the graph