Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I stop charts updating when I reorder the data

I have tried with Excel 2003 and I can start an XY chart and then change the
order of the data by sorting to put it into a different chart without it
changing the chart. with 2007 this does not appear to happen and my original
chart changes.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I would expect an XY chart in any version of Excel to alter when the data is
reorder
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme