Eli Kedar

Default Dynamic Trend

I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
change the range every week.

Thank you
--
Eli Kedar
Israel
Andy Pope

This can be done with dynamic ranges.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng31.htm

Cheers
Andy

Eli Kedar wrote:
I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
change the range every week.

Thank you

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
John Mansfield

Eli,

The examples here might help as well:

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Eli Kedar" wrote:

I am working with data updated weekly, and making forecast by trend line of
last 12 weeks, if there is a way for dynamic trend line, so I dond have to
change the range every week.

Thank you
--
Eli Kedar