Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default y error bars

Hello,
On a chart, is there a way to have different colored y error bars?
I am using the minus and custom range for parameters on the y error bars

thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Error bars are formatted by series: all X error bars for a series can be
one color, and all Y error bars can be another. You can always add an
invisible series for each different color error bars you want.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

greg wrote:
Hello,
On a chart, is there a way to have different colored y error bars?
I am using the minus and custom range for parameters on the y error bars

thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Jon means, a series with the same values but with the line and marker
formatting removed. Thus making it 'invisible' but functional so you can
use it's error bars with different formatting.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel