Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
LS LS is offline

Default Pivot Chart Dates not in correct order

I have a pivot table that has a week ending column and the date of 7/10/09 is
coming up before 7/3/09. Can you tell me how to get this in the correct
order?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Right-click the field button, advanced, sort ascending.

Alterntively, you may have text that looks like dates, instead of true dates
(stored as numbers), in which case you would need to modify your source data.
(DATEVALUE function will help)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"ls" wrote:

I have a pivot table that has a week ending column and the date of 7/10/09 is
coming up before 7/3/09. Can you tell me how to get this in the correct
order?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
LS LS is offline

The suggestion to Right-click the field button, advanced, sort ascending
worked very well. Thank you.