Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Program

Hi to All,

Is there anybody who could help me on how to use arrows in excel file?
I am trying to make drawings wherein I need to use arrows to illustrate my
drawing.
pls help.
thank you very much in advance.
god bless.

--
Cesar Makabenta
AGM PACKAGING SYSTEM LTD. CORP.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Lets suppose you are using Excel 2003 or earlier:

1. Turn on the Drawing toolbar - there is a button for that to the left of
the Zoom button on the Standard Toolbar. The drawing toolbar usually appears
at the bottom of the screen.
2. There is a plain Arrow tool on the Drawing toolbar, click it and then
drag in the spreadsheet. You can move and size it by dragging.
3. You can change properties of the arrows by right-clicking them and
choosing Format AutoShape.
4. If you open the AutoShapes tool a little to the left of the Arrow tool
you can choose other types of arrows from a collection called Block Arrows.
5. You can format these as you did in step 3 above.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire