Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default trying to create histogram, but excel shuts down

I'm creating histograms for QRB class. When I have all the data input and
click go, excel freezes up. Can anyone offer any suggestion as to what is
happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:42:06 -0700, Sylvester
wrote:

I'm creating histograms for QRB class. When I have all the data input and
click go, excel freezes up. Can anyone offer any suggestion as to what is
happening?

The PC you are doing it on, as well as the setting for the virtual
memory on it are inadequate for the memory array Excel wants to perform
the operation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Where is the Go button that you are clicking? What does your data look
like? Are you running a VBA macro by clicking Go? Have you add the Analysis
ToolPak and employed the Historgram tool? Have you manually created the
historgrams in the spreadsheet? what version of Excel are you using.

And less important, what is QRB?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire