farmash

Default How could insert symbols e.g. micro in chart legend in Excel?

when we make a chart in Excel and chart legends need to have some symbol
character like micro molar, How could we create it, I tried but micro symbole
chane to "m".
bj

Unfotunately I the only way I know is to put what you want in a text box and
past oveer the lable text

"farmash" wrote:

when we make a chart in Excel and chart legends need to have some symbol
character like micro molar, How could we create it, I tried but micro symbole
chane to "m".

Jon Peltier

Micro (µ) can easily be typed by holding ALT down and typing 0181 on the
numeric keypad. This simple workbook lets you see what codes to type for
to get different characters:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/ascii.zip

- Jon
-------