Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default drop menu for charts

1. Create a summary table of BOH by reset date with total inventory (BOH) by
week with a count of stores on each date and totals at the bottom
2. Format data cells BLUE if Value is greater than 73,000. Use formatting
to do this, don't hunt, find and color.
3. On a separate sheet, create a tool with a drop down box to select a given
reset week and populate a small table with just the data for the selected
week.
4. Graph the data for the selected week.

I have 1 & 2 but not sure how to complete 3 & 4.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

3) Under View - Toolbars, select the Forms toolbar. Now create a combo box.
Format combo box, and give it the appropriate source. Now (key part) create a
cell link. This cell will now contain a number generated by the tool. Use
this number in a formula (probably using INDEX, see XL help file for further
info) to help populate your table with data.

4) Pretty simple once you get 3, just have it chart from the table you just
created.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M