Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bob Bob is offline

Default Create a bar chart from a list?

I have a table, "A1:B10". Col "A" list of names, Col"B" values.
How do I create a bar chart that plots the names which only have values?
--
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JMP JMP is offline

"Bob" wrote:

I have a table, "A1:B10". Col "A" list of names, Col"B" values.
How do I create a bar chart that plots the names which only have values?
--
Bob

Have you tried selecting just the cells that have names and values and then
going to Insertchart? You can select multiple cells by holding the CTRl
button and the mouse to select. I am not sure how much you know or do not
know, so I gave the full suggestion.