Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Cannot insert any chart in Excel 2007

Currently, I cannot insert any chart in Excel 2007 at my home PC using
Windows XP. Even after I highlighted the data table and clicked Insert a line
chart, there was nothing on display. However, when I used my laptop with
Windows Vista to insert a line chart, it was successful.
Does any expert know what is the cause and how to resolve this problem? I
have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Office Home package, but the
problem still remained. It seems that chart function cannot work.

Thank you.