Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Drawing points on a three colored chart region

Hi guys,

I need to create a chart that shows a group of points, like:
Axis x goes from 0.0% to 100%
Axis y goes from 0.0% to 500%
Point 1: x=5% y=30%
Point 2: x=15% y=22%
Point 3: x=25% y=75%
Point 4: x=50% y=25%
Point 5: x=60% y=80%
This is easy to do in Excel, the problem is that I have to paint the chart
region in three different colors, green, yellow and red in order to show to
the user how critical is each point (depending on the color€¦).
I must let the user to decide the limits of the region of each color.
Is there any chance to achieve that in Excel?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Aldo.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Maybe you can use this technique to colour regions of the chart
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...orizBands.html

Cheers
Andy

--