Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Not Saving Charts

I get a message that Excel is not responding and changes to a chart are not
saved.
The attempt to save runs until I close the program, when I access the chart
later, it appears as a recovered item, when I try to save it, the chart will
not save. Will reinstalling Office cure this problem or is there a different
solution.