Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default auto-resize textboxes in charts

it is possible to resize dimensions of manual added textboxes, such as
left/right/top/bottom margins, are by using autosize.
Can the latter option set default in Excel Options ?
If not, which command do I need to use to make this possible in VBA ?
regards
roland
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You should be able to select the shape within a chart. Right click and
Format Object.

If you format a textbox you can use the Set Autoshape Defaults button on the
Drawing toolbar to make those the default.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel