Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default X-Axis word wrap

Is there a way to turn off the word wrap on the x-axis labels?

I have labels that are relatively long 2-3 words each, but I am not able to
find a way to keep the text from wrapping. When a label wraps, it tends to
overlap the next labels.

I have plenty of room, but when I resize the chart, at seems to size of the
x-axis label area moves proportionally. Can this area be enlarged?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You have very limited control over the layout of the axis labels.
If you use the ChartArea format dialog you can uncheck the Auto Scale option
on the Font tab. This will stop the font changing when you resize the chart
and or plot area.

Cheers
Andy

--