Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Angling Label Text on a Chart

I have a user with a Multi-Level Category Label on his chart. The label has
the following data:

2 4 6 8
Nov-09 Dec-09 Jan-10 Feb-10

He's wanting the text to be aligned at an angle and so far I'm only able to
get the top values to display at an angle and not both. Any ideas?

--
-Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel does not allow for changing the orientation of lower layers of
multiple level labels.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______