Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Missing Component (Converter)

When you try to open a Microsoft Excel for Windows 5.0/95 workbook that
contains a Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) module sheet in Microsoft
Office Excel 2007, you receive the following error message:

Opening the VBA project in this file requires a component that is not
currently installed. This file will be opened without the VBA project. For
more information, search Microsoft Office Online for "VBA converters."

I have searched for VBA converters but cannot find the file I need. Can
anyone point me to the proper file and download location that I need to solve
this problem?

Thanks

--
FLP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430/

You won't know if there is a fee payable until you contact them but I would
try and see what their answer is.

OssieMac