Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Chart Display Order

I typically have multiple charts stacked within a worksheet for quick
comparison purposes; in Excel 2003 I simply clicked on part of the stacked
chart I wanted to view, and this chart was displayed in its entirety.

In Excel 2007, viewing a particular chart within a stack requires that I
right-click, and then select "Bring to Front." Simply clicking the chart I
want to view does not display it.

Is there a less-time consuming way to do this, or am I just a cranky old man
saying, "back in my day...."
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

A lot of us were cranky about that one. Makes no sense.

You could tear away the Order tear away menu and put it near the chart, so
it's easy to execute. Oh wait, we were cranky about losing the tear away
menus, too.

Seriously, I don't know of a better way to do this than what you're already
stuck with.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______