Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting in Access-challenge

Hi,
I have a problem with combining excel charts with access database. All my
tables in access have date in first column and some numeric data in the
others.
I managed to draw the chart but I have problems with axis. y axis should be
the value of the bars (data from the tables) and I constantly get dates. Id
number column is used for the x axis. Everything is mixed and i don't know
how to change all that. I need x axis to be date, y axis to be value and the
bars in the chart to represent series that are made from other columns of the
table.
I can do all this in excel, but i need help with achiving the same in access
code.
Any help would be grate,
thanks in advance.
Ana

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Does the date field have to be first field? Perhaps redesign your table to
move the field. I use SQL UNION query to build dataset for my Access charts.
This may be your only option. Reply if you want to know more.