Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default text box on a chart can't be copied

Excel 2003
I have a regular clustered column chart that shows compliance on turning in
forms.
Each manager is supposed to turn in 4 audit forms each month (with an
optional 5th week). Each form has 5 audits on it so that's 5 audits from each
manager each week.
I have a little chart that shows how many they turn in each week with a
horozontal line for the goal (240 for the month)
on the left side of the chart I have 5 text boxes: week 1, week 2, etc
It looks great and is easy to see at a glance who has turned in what they
should when they should.
the problem is that I copy the chart into an email that I send to the
delinquent people and their directors every couple of weeks and the text
boxes won't copy.
Is there a way to make them part of the chart so they would copy with it?
thanks :) Meenie