Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Multiple project timelines in one graph

Hi,

I need to set up a bar chart that shows when and what kind of work we do for
different projects throughout the year.

What i would like is for the bars to act as a timeline, with one bar for
each project. Then, each bar should be split up into different colours to
reflect the kind of work required for that project, as we perform different
duties depending on the time of year.

This is so we can see when we are busy with different projects, and when
there are some quieter periods in which to do other work.

Any help would be great.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You will need to read up on Gantt charts.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartIndex.html#G

Cheers
Andy

--