Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DKS DKS is offline

Default Macros behind charts

Hi,

How can I plug in macros behind charts? If I double click (or single click)
on a chart, I want it to execute some macros. Is it possible?

For example,
if I (double-) click on the X-Axis then I want Macro-1 to execute.
if I (double-) click on the Series then I want Macro-2 to execute.
if I (double-) click on the Y-Axis then I want Macro-3 to execute.

How can I achieve that?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DKS DKS is offline

After a quick research I found the answers. For somebody else interested to
know then this is where I found them
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221