Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I copy a chart made in Excel to Powerpoint?

I have created a number of charts in Excel that I need to export to
Powerpoint for a presentation. I also want to turn each graph into a jpeg or
pdf file for publication. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

For sharing charts in Office 2003 or earlier:

Using Excel with Other Office Applications
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

Office 2007 throws some wrenches into the gears.

To export charts as image files:

Enhanced Export Chart
Procedurehttp://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/06/09/enhanced-export-chart-procedure/
Use PDF or GIF, which are optimized for line art, not JPG, which is
optimized for photographic images.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
Advanced Excel Conference - Training in Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______