Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Line Chart

Plotting events "Y axis" not happening on even/equal "X axis" points and the
plottted points will not connect and form a line chart. All I get is plootted
Points. It would appears that I must have "Y points" evenly distributed along
the "X axis" or the points do not connect and form a line chart. What am I
doing wrong???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Are your x-values real numbers rather than just categories? If so, make an
XY chart.
Both the Line and the XL chart allow you to have (1) just markers, (2) just
line segments and (3) markers joined by lines
If you need more, please give an example of the data and tell if you are
using XL2007 or a 'classical' version of Excel
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP