Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Custom numbering

how to I custom number the value axis to show the following formats:

900 m
600 m
300 m
0 m

showing percentage sign at the max value only.
50 %
30
20
10
0

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

For the 900m etc use custom format: 0 "m"
You cannot format just one value but you could add a text box holding "%"
along side the 50
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme