Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Gridlines ok in Excel but linked powerpoint- lines are missing

I have several charts that look just fine in Excel (2003). I have the graphs
linked to a powerpoint presentation. In Powerpoint, which major axis
gridlines show - up seem random. I have tried resizing the graph. That gets a
different subset of gridlines. I want all the gridlines to show-up in the
powerpoint presentation. I have deleted and relinked the charts.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Linking is a different animal than just pasting as a picture, but I know the
latter approach gives unreliable results if (a) gridlines are formatted as
hairlines and (b) the chart is not scaled at 100% of its size in Excel.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.