Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how can I create layers in a graph

I am looking to try to create layers so that I can display a graph and add on
transparancies to show comparison between graphs.

So in effect, I will have 6 graph transparancies, I would like to be able to
display all graphs at the same time overlayed and be able to see how they
compare to each other, then I would like to be able to add or remove a graph
as need be.

Thanks
Lawrence
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Lawrence,

Why not link each seires to a checkbox, and use each checkbox to turn each
series on or off?
That way you only have a single chart, can display as few or as many series
as you like, and don't have to worry about alignment of different charts.

Dave

"Lawrence" wrote:

I am looking to try to create layers so that I can display a graph and add on
transparancies to show comparison between graphs.

So in effect, I will have 6 graph transparancies, I would like to be able to
display all graphs at the same time overlayed and be able to see how they
compare to each other, then I would like to be able to add or remove a graph
as need be.

Thanks
Lawrence

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting