Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Dynamic Chart Formula Question

I'm trying to create a worksheet that can be copied with an embedded
dynamic chart.

I created the named formulas at the worksheet level and then entered
the names in the worksheet formula dialog box and the chart works
fine.

The part that doesn't work is that when I copy the worksheet the named
formulas update to the new name of the copied sheet but the chart
formula doesn't update properly.

I've tried inserting indirect references into the chart formula and
that didn't work.

Is there a way to get the chart formula to update on the copied
worksheet?