Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Gantt - format

I have excel 2007
I have a table like this

Start Date Duration Staff Staff 2
JOB 1 5/1/2009 29 Bob Dan
JOB 2 5/1/2009 60 Jeff Denise
JOB 3 5/15/2009 61 Ben Dan
JOB 4 5/15/2009 61 Jeff Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

What I wanted to say before it posted was -
I want each person on these jobs to have their own color and do it so each
job is only listed once on the x-axis.
possible?
thanks!

Gantt charts KRK New Users to Excel 1 September 25th 08 07:33 PM
Gantt Chart lena_form Charts and Charting in Excel 2 May 12th 08 07:26 PM
Gantt charts Drew Cutter New Users to Excel 1 April 25th 06 10:54 PM
Gantt chart Aloysicus Charts and Charting in Excel 1 August 6th 05 11:32 PM