Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Cannot create chart in Excel 2007

I can't create any chart in Excel 2007. The chart I previously save also
disappear.
There is no response when I click the chart icon. When I click the ribbon,
the text box "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types.
Select a diff chart type"
I uninstalled the MO 2007 and install the program again, the same happen
still happen.

Please help me!! Thank you