Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charts and data tables different info

I want 6 lines of data in my table, but only 3 of those 6 lines in my chart-
how to I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You need to include all 6 in the chart in order to populate the data table.
You can then format 3 to have no Line style. This will remove them from the
chart.
You can also remove individual legend entries by selecting and deleting
them.

Cheers
Andy

--