Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Additional secondary axis scales

I'm trying to chart multiple data on a daily basis. I have the date, sewer
flow rate, rainfall and total population. My primary X-axis is the date, my
primary Y-axis is flow rate, and my secondary Y-axis is the rain fall. I
would like to add another secondary axis scale to show the total population.
Does any one know how to do this in Excel 2003?

Thanks,

Russ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I usually prefer to make a panel chart, with each series in its own panel.
It may take a bit more space, but it eliminates any confusion that multiple
axes produces. Here is a protocol for making a panel chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...venScales.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP