Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Printing Excel Charts from 2007

I have been trying to print 57 excel charts from 2007. All charts are on 1
sheet, but separated by pages. The first 3 pages will print in color,
perfectly. After the 3rd page, they only print in black and white or
grayscale. The same is true if I try to convert to .pdf. The only time it
looks correct is in the print preview.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Would you be kind enough to send me the file. I would love to experiment
with this.
Just take TRUENORTH. out of my address
--
Bernard V Liengme