Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting only the dates shown

I am using Excel 2007 and have a chart of dates and accompanying data. Excel
is being very nice and adding in all the missing dates for me. I do not want
it to do this. How can I tell Excel to just plot the data that it sees
thankyouverymuch?

Basically I am plotting a burndown chart and am excluding weekends because
no work is done at that time. Excel adds in the weekend dates.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Right click the axis, choose Format. Find where there are the three choices
for axis type: Automatic, Text, and Date. Change to Text and Excel will no
longer try to make a complete set of dates.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.