Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SVA SVA is offline

Default chart in one cell showing data for past year

How do I make a small graph that fits in one cell and visually shows the past
year's data. Is there an automated way to do it besides manually making the
graph and shrinking it down?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

SVA

Here's a link to a post on making chart in a cell.

http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_chart_in_cell.htm

My download has a VBA procedures to size cells and to make chart and place
chart in a single cell. Size of chart depends on size of cell.

Kelly O'Day

koday**at**processtrends**dot*com