Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I size a chart with the window in excel 2007

Where is the option of sizing a chart with the window that existed in office
excel 2003 under "View"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

This option has been removed in 2007!

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"WHfan" wrote:

Where is the option of sizing a chart with the window that existed in office
excel 2003 under "View"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Why would this useful feature be removed by a supposed improvement update? I
used it frequently as I imagine other users did also - does Microsift ever
ask its users what we we want?
Are there any other options for achieving a chart sized with the window?

"WHfan" wrote:

Where is the option of sizing a chart with the window that existed in office
excel 2003 under "View"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The only way to achieve this option is to use an older version of Excel.
There's a zoom to fit option, but it doesn't do the same thing.

You are not the only one frustrated by this strange design decision.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.